Monday 21 November 2016

New SKETCH and REGISTRATION

Happy Monday !!  Did you know that including today, there are only FIVE Monday's left until CHRISTMAS ?!?! 

I'm back today with a new sketch for you!!  I hope you had an amazing weekend......hard to believe that December is quickly approaching...dare I say that!?!?!?!  Although I haven't yet decorated my house for Christmas...I am getting organized for our December traditions...and just can't wait for all the memory making for the magical month to begin!!!


I've quickly fallen MADLY in love with my new little nephew Cooper.  He is the sweetest little baby boy, and I just can't get enough of him!  I used our Sold Out Baby Boy kit featuring Crate Paper to create this layout....


If you LOVED this sketch and layout today you will for sure want to join us for our next UYOP (20) Layout Workshop in Calgary on January 28, 2017 !!

We opened registration only 2 days ago and we are sooooo close to being SOLD OUT !!  There are only (10) seats left !!  If you and your friends are wanting in on this super fun day, 

If you aren't sure but want to know more about it, READ IT HERE ...
Don't wait too long as we expect this to be full by the end of this week !!

We hope where every you are and whatever you are doing today that you are happy and find a moment or 2 for YOU ...

Happy Monday !!
   




No comments:

Post a Comment