Tuesday 20 June 2017

Tuesday Sketch

It's that time of year!  Last few weeks of school here for my kiddos on the Island......Nothing short of chaotic but I can't wait to get into the swing of summer!!!  So here is sketch Tuesday for you ;)

We've had so much fun lately at Scrapbookin' Adventures!!!  Our last UYOP workshop in Calgary was unreal....everyone just fell in love with our (5) new amazing kits!  And of course the 'Surprise Box' sale that sold out in record time!!!  We can't wait to offer more of these in the future!

Here is today's sketch for you!  


I used one of our new kits "Girlie Girl" featuring Crate Paper.  This is a simple layout.  I often do create simple layouts if I really love the photo and I feel I want to focus on it, and really to give my albums some variation.


Enjoy your week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment